Welcome to the Roseville City School District Foundation (RCSDF)
RCSD Foundation/Westfield Galleria Tiles for the schools
Westfield Galleria has generously partnered with the Roseville City School District Foundation for a new project that guarantees fun for everyone! This Galleria Tile Project, sponsored by Westfield Galleria, hopes to raise over $20,000 to help support the Foundation’s Partners In Education (PIE) Grant program, which helps bring technology and enrichment opportunities to the classroom.
Reserve your place on the gallery wall with a hand painted tile! You can reserve as many tiles as you would like. Each tile will be glazed and placed in the gallery wall right off the Promenade area of the mall. This is a great opportunity for young and old to enjoy expressing their creativity with hand painted tiles.
Reserve your tiles today. Each tile is $25 and that includes all the costs associated including paint, glaze, and firing. This will be a fun event and one that the whole family can enjoy.
- Saturday, October 5, 11-1 PM
- Saturday, October 5, 1-3 PM
- Saturday, October 5, 3-5 PM
- Sunday, October 6 12-2 PM
- Sunday, October 6, 2-4 PM
- Sunday, October 6, 4-5 PM
SAVE THE DATES
3rd Annual Savor Roseville – January 31, 2014, 6-9 p.m.
Look for updates at: www.savorroseville.com
10th Annual Run4Roseville 2014 – April 2014
Watch the website for updates: www.Run4Roseville.com
2012-13 Partners in Education Grants Awarded
With solid support from businesses and families, and a significant matching grant from the City of Roseville's Citizens Benefit Fund, the RCSD Foundation awarded 28 grants totalling $26,500 to 13 schools throughout the district. Applications were both project and technology based, with iPads in particular being used for curriculum enhancement, speech therapy, and special day classes. Grants are also being used to purchase a microscope, to supply a listening center, and to supplement band programs.
For more information on how the RCSD Foundation supports education in our community, visit the How We Help Schools page.
In the News
- RCSD Foundation ramping it up (Press Tribune, August 28, 2013)
- 2013 Run 4 Roseville hits Maidu Park April 21 (Press Tribune, April 11, 2013)
- Run4Roseville helps put technology in schools (Press Tribune, April 3, 2012)
- School districts rely on foundations to keep programs afloat (February 27, 2012)
- School foundation critical as state cuts education funding (June 24, 2010)